The tool for editing vineyard blocks has been cleaned up and improved today.
- A box has been added to the first point clicked to allow you to auto-complete a block drawing.
- Acres of the block is now calculated as you draw blocks.
- Date Planted accepts a full date including month, day, and year or just a year for those not wanting to specify a month or day
- Added new field to blocks to track block status. Several users requested this feature to keep track of development tasks. The following status types are possible:
“Proposed” – Potential block location put forward for cosideration
“In Development” – Development of new vineyard block is currently underway
“Planted” – Vineyard block planted and producing fruit
“Removed” – Vineyard block has been removed or is no longer producing fruit
- Add wines has been moved into the block editing process to simply the workflow
To try out the new editor go to your favorite vineyard on Everyvine and click “edit blocks” at the top of the page.