Digital File Rights
All the maps Everyvine publishes are available in high resolution digital formats. Each map can be ordered as either flattened or layered files. Flat high resolution JPEG files are $24.95. Layered high resolution Photoshop files are $49.95. The terms and conditions of your map file use are listed below. By purchasing or downloading a map file you are agreeing to these terms.
Terms and Conditions
The important part
When you purchase or download a map file from Everyvine you can basically do whatever you want with the file with two exceptions: you cannot reproduce the maps at full size or sell them.
The fine print
- You may not assign or transfer this agreement or any rights hereunder without express written agreement of Everyvine.
- You will indemnify Everyvine against all claims and expenses due to the use of the files you download.
- You must provide proper protection on all uses.
- All matters arising from this sale shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the United States of America.
- The map file is being transferred on a Royalty Free (RF) basis. File supplied may be used in any fashion and as many times with the exception of re-sale or transfer to any other party and the above requirements
Contact-us with any questions regarding these terms or to make alternate arrangements.