Anne Amie Vineyards
Anne Amie Vineyards
- Planted Area
6580 NE Mineral Springs RdCarlton, OR, 97111
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Müller-Thurgau, Riesling, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)Vine Age: 25 years (average)Wine Regions: Willamette Valley, Yamhill-Carlton
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 45.01 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
|1.||Anne Amie Cuvee A Muller-Thurgau (2013)||$15|
|2.||Anne Amie Estate Vineyard Pinot Noir (2011)||$40|
|3.||Anne Amie Prisme Pinot Noir Blanc (2011)||$40|
|4.||Anne Amie L'ris Pinot Noir (2008)||$75|
Farm CertificationsCertified: Low Input Viticulture & EnologyCertified: Salmon-Safe
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1283.72|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (5)
- Block: 1 (16.96 acres)Grape: Müller-Thurgau229.64 ft. | Wapato, Woodburn, AmityView block details
- Block: 3 (4.53 acres)Grape: Riesling218.55 ft. | Carlton, Willakenzie, WoodburnView block details
- Block: 5 (2.32 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir255.09 ft. | Carlton, WillakenzieView block details
- Block: 7 (17.14 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir267.71 ft. | PantherView block details
- Block: 9 (4.06 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)221.71 ft. | PantherView block details
About Estate Vineyard
Anne Amie farms according LIVE sustainable practices and has been certified since 2008.
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1636Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
If you are the owner of this vineyard you can lock editing. If locked, a vineyard is not editable by anyone other than the owner. You can lock the vineyard on this page
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
The vineyard data presented here is most often sourced from the public data sources listed below. However, Everyvine also accepts data from vineyard owners who often have even better data they have collected themseleves.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.ā€¯ American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).
- SSURGO: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) Database. Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- STATSGO2: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. U.S. General Soil Map (STATSGO2). Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Web Soil Survey: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Web Soil Survey. Available online at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/.