Silver Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Silver RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
25112 Jaeg RdJunction City, OR, 97448
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)Vine Age: 16.8 years (average)Wine Regions: Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 21.23 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
|1.||Rex Hill Old School Reserve (2010)||$65||93|
|2.||Harper Voit Old School Reserve (2010)||$55|
|3.||Old School Vineyards (2009)||$35|
|4.||King Estate Old School Vineyards Reserve (2010)||$55||93.5|
|5.||Old School Vineyards Reserve (2012)||$55|
|6.||Antica Terra Botanica (2011)||$75|
Farm CertificationsCertified: Fish Friendly FarmingCertified: Low Input Viticulture & EnologyCertified: Oregon Certified Sustainable Wine
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1221.48|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (8)
- Block: BDP(2.53 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir649.07 ft. | BellpineView block details
- Block: Big Daddy Cane(3.06 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir664.95 ft. | BellpineView block details
- Block: Grandmaster Flash(2.96 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir654.2 ft. | BellpineView block details
- Block: KRS-1(3.02 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir688.01 ft. | BellpineView block details
- Block: LaRock Block(2.23 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir652.33 ft. | BellpineView block details
- Block: Rakim(1.46 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir652.2 ft. | BellpineView block details
- Block: Sugar Hill Gang(2.69 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)497.57 ft. | Bellpine, DupeeView block details
- Block: The Juice Crew(3.28 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)504.4 ft. | Bellpine, DupeeView block details
About Antiquum Farm
Old School farming methods accentuating the attributes of this exceptional site. No outside fertilizers or inputs are used. Livestock graze cover crops year round. Producing rich, vibrant, and exotic Pinot Noir. Old School Produces a minute amount of their own estate Pinot Noir. Two reserve bottlings and the an entry level Pinot. There is currently a waiting list for Antiquum Fruit Soil: Belpine Elevation: 800-850 feet Clones: Dijon 113,115,667,777, Pommard and Wadensville
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1539Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
The vineyard data presented here is most often sourced from the public data sources listed below. However, Everyvine also accepts data from vineyard owners who often have even better data they have collected themseleves.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).
- SSURGO: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) Database. Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- STATSGO2: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. U.S. General Soil Map (STATSGO2). Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Web Soil Survey: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Web Soil Survey. Available online at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/.