Gold Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Gold RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
7015 Westside RoadHealdsburg, CA, 95448
Grape DetailsVarietals: Chardonnay, Pinot NoirVine Age: 7.3 years (average)Wine Regions: North Coast, Northern Sonoma, Russian River Valley, Sonoma Coast
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 8.82 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
|1.||Two Birds (2009)||$ -||90|
|2.||Harper's Rest (2010)||$ -|
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1764.32|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (5)
- Block: 1 (0.94 acres)Grape: Chardonnay157.24 ft. | SobranteView block details
- Block: Bee Tree(1.49 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir155.14 ft. | Sobrante, ZamoraView block details
- Block: Harper's Rest(1.61 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir105.92 ft. | SobranteView block details
- Block: Seven Stories(1.28 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir193.76 ft. | SobranteView block details
- Block: Two Birds(3.5 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir146.51 ft. | Sobrante, ZamoraView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1683Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).