Aileron Hill Vineyard
Bronze Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Bronze RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
Benjamin & Laurel Powers
Aileron Hill Vineyard
- Planted Area
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot NoirVine Age: 2.8 years (average)Wine Regions: Willamette Valley, Yamhill-Carlton
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 1.73 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1218.42|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (6)
- Block: Hunter Block (0.42 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir384.48 ft. | Rock outcropView block details
- Block: Laurel Block (0.4 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir458.21 ft. | Rock outcropView block details
- Block: Lindsay (0.11 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir396.78 ft. | Rock outcropView block details
- Block: Lynn Block (0.1 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir398.15 ft. | Rock outcropView block details
- Block: Maxwell Block(0.33 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir455.12 ft. | Rock outcrop, WillakenzieView block details
- Block: Ramsey Block (0.37 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir412.45 ft. | Rock outcropView block details
About Aileron Hill Vineyard
Aileron Hill Vineyard is a 2.2 acre Pinot Noir vineyard planted in 2013 just east of Carlton, Oregon. The site is planted in 50% Pommard and 50% 115 clones. Spacing is 5x7 feet in very steep terrain.
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 19071Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).