- Planted Area
3635 Bethel Heights Rd. NWSalem, OR, 97304
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Auxerrois, Chardonnay, Gamay NoirVine Age: 6.5 years (average)Wine Regions: Eola - Amity Hills, Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 27.02 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsCertified: Low Input Viticulture & EnologyCertified: Salmon-Safe
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1192.79|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (8)
- Block: Claire's North Block (1.88 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir516.08 ft. | Jory, NekiaView block details
- Block: Claire's S Block - Auxerrois (0.72 acres)Grape: Auxerrois524.8 ft. | Jory, NekiaView block details
- Block: Claire's S Block - Chardonnay (0.46 acres)Grape: Chardonnay529.41 ft. | Jory, NekiaView block details
- Block: Claire's S Block - Pinot Noir (0.14 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir518.72 ft. | Jory, NekiaView block details
- Block: Hunter's Block (4.01 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir521.17 ft. | Jory, Nekia, RitnerView block details
- Block: Kaitlyn's North Block (10.69 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir490.84 ft. | Jory, Nekia, Ritner, BashawView block details
- Block: Kaitlyn's South Block (1.99 acres)Grape: Gamay Noir493.98 ft. | Jory, NekiaView block details
- Block: Kristjan's Block (7.13 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir502.2 ft. | Jory, Nekia, RitnerView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 12252Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).