- Planted Area
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, BarberaWine Regions: Central Coast, Paso Robles, Paso Robles Estrella District
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 37.64 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1996.42|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (13)
- Block: 1 (4.1 acres)Grape: Zinfandel984.38 ft. | Mocho, NacimientoView block details
- Block: 10 (1.7 acres)Grape: Chardonnay991.2 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: 11 (1.7 acres)Grape: Chenin Blanc985.43 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: 16 (4.7 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1007.43 ft. | Mocho, NacimientoView block details
- Block: 17 (8.3 acres)Grape: Syrah1017.56 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: 18 (3 acres)Grape: Chardonnay953.11 ft. | Mocho, NacimientoView block details
- Block: 19 (1.2 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon937.36 ft. | MochoView block details
- Block: 21 (1.24 acres)Grape: Barbera1025.34 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: 3 (1.6 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1002.16 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: 4 (3.4 acres)Grape: Chardonnay1015.37 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: 5 (0.5 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon976.48 ft. | Mocho, NacimientoView block details
- Block: 7 (5.5 acres)Grape: Chardonnay1037.95 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: 7A (0.7 acres)Grape: Syrah1075.69 ft. | NacimientoView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 2460Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).