- Planted Area
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Wine Regions: North Coast, Petaluma Gap, Sonoma Coast, Los Carneros, Sonoma Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 484.89 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1823.39|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (11)
- Block: 1 (11.09 acres)Grape: Unknown437.37 ft. | Diablo, LanigerView block details
- Block: 10 (15.61 acres)Grape: Unknown137.17 ft. | Clear Lake, Diablo, Gullied landView block details
- Block: 11 (12.54 acres)Grape: Unknown151.33 ft. | Clear Lake, Diablo, Gullied landView block details
- Block: 2 (43.2 acres)Grape: Unknown317.45 ft. | Diablo, Haire, LanigerView block details
- Block: 3 (120.1 acres)Grape: Unknown276.85 ft. | Clear Lake, Haire, RaynorView block details
- Block: 4 (163.44 acres)Grape: Unknown340.78 ft. | Diablo, Goulding, HaireView block details
- Block: 5 (24.22 acres)Grape: Unknown387.77 ft. | Diablo, Laniger, RaynorView block details
- Block: 6 (15.44 acres)Grape: Unknown353.02 ft. | Goulding, Laniger, RaynorView block details
- Block: 7 (31.12 acres)Grape: Unknown512.24 ft. | Goulding, RaynorView block details
- Block: 8 (16.87 acres)Grape: Unknown644.27 ft. | GouldingView block details
- Block: 9 (31.26 acres)Grape: Unknown225.97 ft. | Diablo, Gullied landView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1426Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
If you are the owner of this vineyard you can lock editing. If locked, a vineyard is not editable by anyone other than the owner. You can lock the vineyard on this page
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).