Bronze Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Bronze RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
2600 chilieno Valley rdPetaluma, CA, 94952
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, RieslingVine Age: 7 years (average)Wine Regions: Sonoma Coast, Petaluma Gap, North Coast
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 37.14 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsCertified: Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1589.23|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (8)
- Block: 1(4.98 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir243.39 ft. | Arbuckle, Los OsosView block details
- Block: 2 (4.9 acres)Grape: Chardonnay244.2 ft. | Arbuckle, Clear LakeView block details
- Block: 3 (4.91 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir246.51 ft. | Arbuckle, Clear LakeView block details
- Block: 4(4.68 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir249.48 ft. | Arbuckle, Los OsosView block details
- Block: 5 (5.72 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir244.95 ft. | Arbuckle, Clear Lake, Los OsosView block details
- Block: 6 (5.67 acres)Grape: Chardonnay242.28 ft. | Arbuckle, Clear LakeView block details
- Block: 7 (4.98 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir241.74 ft. | Arbuckle, Clear LakeView block details
- Block: 8 (1.3 acres)Grape: Riesling242.2 ft. | Arbuckle, Clear LakeView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 163960Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).