Deux Vert Vineyard
Bronze Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Bronze RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
Deux Vert Vineyard
Deux Vert Vineyard
- Planted Area
18000 NE Morelli DrYamhill, OR, 97148
Grape DetailsVarietals: Viognier, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Melon de Bourgogne (Melon), Tempranillo (Valdepeņas)Wine Regions: Willamette Valley, Yamhill - Carlton District
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 15.6 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsCertified: Fish Friendly FarmingCertified: Salmon-Safe
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1213.17|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (11)
- Block: 1 (2.95 acres)Grape: Viognier336.35 ft. | Hazelair, PeavineView block details
- Block: 10 (1.19 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir306.31 ft. | Hazelair, PeavineView block details
- Block: 11 (1.57 acres)Grape: Syrah323.39 ft. | Hazelair, PeavineView block details
- Block: 2 (1.62 acres)Grape: Melon de Bourgogne (Melon)331.88 ft. | PeavineView block details
- Block: 3 (0.45 acres)Grape: Tempranillo (Valdepeņas)323.78 ft. | PeavineView block details
- Block: 4 (0.82 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir336.99 ft. | PeavineView block details
- Block: 5 (1.04 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir279.62 ft. | Hazelair, Peavine, WillakenzieView block details
- Block: 6 (1.03 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir285.22 ft. | Hazelair, Peavine, WillakenzieView block details
- Block: 7 (0.98 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir285.25 ft. | Hazelair, Peavine, WillakenzieView block details
- Block: 8(2.39 acres)Grape: Syrah274.09 ft. | Hazelair, Peavine, Rock outcrop, WillakenzieView block details
- Block: 9 (1.56 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir282.24 ft. | Hazelair, PeavineView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1083Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
If you are the owner of this vineyard you can lock editing. If locked, a vineyard is not editable by anyone other than the owner. You can lock the vineyard on this page
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north.
The vineyard data presented here is most often sourced from the public data sources listed below. However, Everyvine also accepts data from vineyard owners who often have even better data they have collected themseleves.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Using monthly and annual temperature data. Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).
- SSURGO: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) Database. Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- STATSGO2: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. U.S. General Soil Map (STATSGO2). Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Web Soil Survey: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Web Soil Survey. Available online at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/.