Bronze Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Bronze RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
1828 Bohemian HwyOccidental, CA, 96465
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot NoirVine Age: 15.4 years (average)Wine Regions: Sonoma Coast, Freestone-Occidental, West Sonoma Coast, North Coast
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 18.86 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1526.96|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (7)
- Block: 1(1.38 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir584.37 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 2(0.77 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir559.22 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 3(0.45 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir533.58 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 4(4.18 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir485.22 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 5 (0.92 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir468.91 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 6 (0.75 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir445.68 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 7(10.41 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir370.22 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
About Dona Magarita
After family matriarch, Margarita Riera de Torres.
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 73Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).