Gold Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Gold RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
2033 Coffee LaneSebastopol, CA, 94572
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Merlot, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc, Grenache Blanc, Viognier, Orange Muscat, ChardonnayVine Age: 24 years (average)Wine Regions: Green Valley, North Coast, Northern Sonoma, Russian River Valley, Sonoma Coast, Central Coast, Paso Robles, Paso Robles Geneseo District
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 149.1 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
|1.||Dumol Pinot Noir Estate Green Valley (2008)||$ -|
|2.||Dumol Pinot Noir Estate Green Valley (2007)||$80||91+|
Farm CertificationsCertified: Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||2004.29|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (15)
- Block: 1(9.52 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir365.03 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: HM1 (31.05 acres)Grape: Merlot913.04 ft. | Ayar, Dibble, Rincon, SesameView block details
- Block: HM10 (2.57 acres)Grape: Grenache900.52 ft. | Rincon, SesameView block details
- Block: HM10b (2.57 acres)Grape: Grenache893.07 ft. | Rincon, SesameView block details
- Block: HM11 (2.57 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon888.01 ft. | Rincon, SesameView block details
- Block: HM12 (26.23 acres)Grape: Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc874.81 ft. | Arbuckle, Rincon, SesameView block details
- Block: HM2 (25 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon892.74 ft. | Arbuckle, Ayar, Dibble, RinconView block details
- Block: HM3 (9.73 acres)Grape: Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc873.91 ft. | Arbuckle, RinconView block details
- Block: HM4 (2.21 acres)Grape: Grenache Blanc901.63 ft. | Ayar, SesameView block details
- Block: HM4b (3.18 acres)Grape: Grenache Blanc902.03 ft. | Ayar, SesameView block details
- Block: HM5 (4 acres)Grape: Viognier904.61 ft. | Arbuckle, SesameView block details
- Block: HM6 (4.47 acres)Grape: Viognier913.47 ft. | Arbuckle, SesameView block details
- Block: HM7 (3 acres)Grape: Orange Muscat920.69 ft. | SesameView block details
- Block: HM8 (3 acres)Grape: Orange Muscat923.07 ft. | Rincon, SesameView block details
- Block: HM9 (20 acres)Grape: Chardonnay918.79 ft. | Rincon, SesameView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 57Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
If you are the owner of this vineyard you can lock editing. If locked, a vineyard is not editable by anyone other than the owner. You can lock the vineyard on this page
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
The vineyard data presented here is most often sourced from the public data sources listed below. However, Everyvine also accepts data from vineyard owners who often have even better data they have collected themseleves.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).
- SSURGO: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) Database. Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- STATSGO2: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. U.S. General Soil Map (STATSGO2). Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Web Soil Survey: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Web Soil Survey. Available online at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/.