Gold Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Gold RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
1951 Felder RdSonoma, CA, 95476
Grape DetailsVarietals: ChardonnayWine Regions: North Coast, Sonoma Coast, Sonoma Valley, Los Carneros
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 202.69 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
|1.||Chasseur Chardonnay Durell Vineyard (2007)||$53.5||94|
|2.||Chateau Saint Jean Chardonnay Durell Vineyard (2007)||$28||91|
|3.||Kistler Chardonnay Durell Vineyard (2007)||$102.5|
|4.||Kistler Chardonnay Durell Vineyard (2008)||$114.5|
|5.||Tor Kenward Family Vineyards Tor Chardonnay Durell Vineyard (2007)||$60||93|
|6.||Tor Kenward Family Vineyards Tor Chardonnay Durell Vineyard (2009)||$ -|
|7.||Chateau Saint Jean Pinot Noir Durell Vineyard (2007)||$50||87|
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1821.83|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (11)
- Block: 1 (15.59 acres)Grape: Unknown381.25 ft. | GouldingView block details
- Block: 10 (38.11 acres)Grape: Unknown163.56 ft. | Goulding, Los Robles, TuscanView block details
- Block: 2 (24.78 acres)Grape: Unknown359.41 ft. | Clear Lake, Goulding, Los RoblesView block details
- Block: 3 (5.64 acres)Grape: Unknown350.59 ft. | Clear Lake, GouldingView block details
- Block: 4A(56.85 acres)Grape: Chardonnay306.97 ft. | Clear Lake, Goulding, Los RoblesView block details
- Block: 4B (15.62 acres)Grape: Unknown361.69 ft. | Clear Lake, GouldingView block details
- Block: 5 (22.46 acres)Grape: Unknown38.18 ft. | Haire, WrightView block details
- Block: 6 (5.81 acres)Grape: Unknown211.96 ft. | Goulding, TuscanView block details
- Block: 7 (6.05 acres)Grape: Unknown282.34 ft. | Goulding, TuscanView block details
- Block: 8 (7.67 acres)Grape: Unknown387.4 ft. | GouldingView block details
- Block: 9 (4.11 acres)Grape: Unknown190.12 ft. | Los RoblesView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 230Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
If you are the owner of this vineyard you can lock editing. If locked, a vineyard is not editable by anyone other than the owner. You can lock the vineyard on this page
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
The vineyard data presented here is most often sourced from the public data sources listed below. However, Everyvine also accepts data from vineyard owners who often have even better data they have collected themseleves.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).
- SSURGO: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) Database. Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- STATSGO2: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. U.S. General Soil Map (STATSGO2). Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Web Soil Survey: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Web Soil Survey. Available online at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/.