Elkhorn Ridge Vineyards
- Planted Area
10895 Brateng RoadMonmouth, OR, 97361
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio), Pinot BlancWine Regions: Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 20.36 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1165.51|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (10)
- Block: Charlie's (3.52 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir437.84 ft. | Dupee, WillakenzieView block details
- Block: East (3.04 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir413.24 ft. | Dupee, WillakenzieView block details
- Block: Le Terre Foss 1 (1.06 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir452.41 ft. | WillakenzieView block details
- Block: Le Terre Foss 2 (0.25 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)456.55 ft. | WillakenzieView block details
- Block: Le Terre Foss 3 (0.25 acres)Grape: Pinot Blanc458.51 ft. | WillakenzieView block details
- Block: Linbyrick (1.93 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir369.9 ft. | WillakenzieView block details
- Block: Roberdina's (2.55 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir382.95 ft. | Dupee, WillakenzieView block details
- Block: Spencer's Run (3.16 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir430.25 ft. | WillakenzieView block details
- Block: West 1 (2.39 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir437.1 ft. | WillakenzieView block details
- Block: West 2 (2.21 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir431.62 ft. | Dupee, WillakenzieView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1864Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).