Bronze Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Bronze RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
6295 Melita RdSanta Rosa, CA, 95409
Grape DetailsVarietals: Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah (Durif)Wine Regions: North Coast, Sonoma Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 20.15 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1743.28|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (13)
- Block: 1 (2.41 acres)Grape: Syrah521.59 ft. | FeltaView block details
- Block: 2(0.85 acres)Grape: Syrah513.52 ft. | FeltaView block details
- Block: 3(0.61 acres)Grape: Syrah500.16 ft. | FeltaView block details
- Block: 4 (0.56 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon525.39 ft. | FeltaView block details
- Block: 5 (0.24 acres)Grape: Unknown533.96 ft. | FeltaView block details
- Block: 6 (2.03 acres)Grape: Syrah512.93 ft. | FeltaView block details
- Block: 7 (2.36 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon510.29 ft. | Boomer, FeltaView block details
- Block: A (1.41 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon487.71 ft. | Felta, HaireView block details
- Block: B (1.98 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon493 ft. | Felta, HaireView block details
- Block: C (0.8 acres)Grape: Petite Sirah (Durif)492.96 ft. | Felta, HaireView block details
- Block: D(3.26 acres)Grape: Syrah477.26 ft. | Felta, HaireView block details
- Block: E (1.77 acres)Grape: Syrah442.42 ft. | Felta, HaireView block details
- Block: F(1.87 acres)Grape: Syrah396.81 ft. | Haire, RiverwashView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1786Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).