Gold Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Gold RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
650 Kenilworth Rd.Kenwood, CA, 95452
Grape DetailsVarietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc), MalbecWine Regions: North Coast, Sonoma Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 62.34 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1781.81|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (10)
- Block: 1(8.25 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon543.71 ft. | LanigerView block details
- Block: 10 (3.56 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)389.67 ft. | Huichica, ZamoraView block details
- Block: 11 (17.2 acres)Grape: Unknown494.69 ft. | LanigerView block details
- Block: 2 (4.74 acres)Grape: Cabernet526.42 ft. | LanigerView block details
- Block: 3 (5.94 acres)Grape: Unknown388.95 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 4 (1.2 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)388.07 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 5 (1.84 acres)Grape: Malbec396.89 ft. | Huichica, ZamoraView block details
- Block: 6(1.94 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon510.42 ft. | LanigerView block details
- Block: 8 (15.32 acres)Grape: Unknown417.27 ft. | Arbuckle, Laniger, ZamoraView block details
- Block: 9 (2.35 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)385.76 ft. | HuichicaView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 270Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â€ť American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).