- Planted Area
21015 SW Lebeau RoadSherwood, OR, 97140
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Lagrein, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)Vine Age: 11.9 years (average)Wine Regions: Chehalem Mountains, Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 15.59 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsCertified: Fish Friendly FarmingCertified: Low Input Viticulture & EnologyCertified: Oregon Certified Sustainable WineCertified: Salmon-SafeCertified: Sustainability in Practice
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1175.38|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (7)
- Block: Loprizzi (0.82 acres)Grape: Lagrein479.5 ft. | LaurelwoodView block details
- Block: North (2.4 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir469.87 ft. | Delena, LaurelwoodView block details
- Block: NW CH (1.31 acres)Grape: Chardonnay442.53 ft. | LaurelwoodView block details
- Block: NW PN (2.8 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir447.39 ft. | Delena, LaurelwoodView block details
- Block: PG (2.31 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)481.94 ft. | Cornelius, LaurelwoodView block details
- Block: South (3.35 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir488.53 ft. | LaurelwoodView block details
- Block: SW PN (2.6 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir496.08 ft. | Cornelius, LaurelwoodView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 568Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).