Bronze Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Bronze RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
1576 Dry Creek Rd.Healdsburg, CA, 95448
Grape DetailsVarietals: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)Wine Regions: Dry Creek Valley, North Coast, Northern Sonoma
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 9.74 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsCertified: Sustainability in Practice
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1924.9|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (7)
- Block: 1 (0.74 acres)Grape: Chardonnay140.37 ft. | YoloView block details
- Block: 2A (1.58 acres)Grape: Chardonnay126.49 ft. | YoloView block details
- Block: 2B (0.26 acres)Grape: Chardonnay137.1 ft. | YoloView block details
- Block: 3 (2.77 acres)Grape: Chardonnay118.51 ft. | YoloView block details
- Block: 4(0.58 acres)Grape: Chardonnay117.35 ft. | Riverwash, YoloView block details
- Block: 5 (3.01 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)113.65 ft. | Riverwash, YoloView block details
- Block: 6 (0.8 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)122.79 ft. | YoloView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1748Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â€ť American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).