- Planted Area
4008 NE Zimri Dr.Newberg, OR, 97132
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Gamay Noir, Trousseau NoirVine Age: 3 years (average)Wine Regions: Chehalem Mountains, Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 2.39 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1203.78|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (12)
- Block: 113 (0.12 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir455.67 ft. | View block details
- Block: 115 (0.18 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir456.03 ft. | View block details
- Block: 667 (0.09 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir454.95 ft. | View block details
- Block: Gamay Noir (0.31 acres)Grape: Gamay Noir459.08 ft. | View block details
- Block: Mt Eden (0.17 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir458.82 ft. | View block details
- Block: Pommard 1 (0.56 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir457.5 ft. | View block details
- Block: Pommard 2 (0.09 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir455.5 ft. | View block details
- Block: Pommard 3 (0.14 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir454.84 ft. | View block details
- Block: Trousseau Noir 08 (0.35 acres)Grape: Trousseau Noir458.9 ft. | View block details
- Block: Trousseau Noir 09 (0.11 acres)Grape: Trousseau Noir459.6 ft. | View block details
- Block: Trousseau Noir 10 (0.11 acres)Grape: Trousseau Noir459.6 ft. | View block details
- Block: Wadesnwil (0.16 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir458.56 ft. | View block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 201973Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).