Olivet Grange Vineyard
Bronze Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Bronze RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
Inman Family Wines
Olivet Grange Vineyard
- Planted Area
3900 Piner RoadSanta Rosa, CA, 95401
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)Vine Age: 18 years (average)Wine Regions: North Coast, Northern Sonoma, Russian River Valley, Sonoma Coast
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 7.15 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
|1.||Inman Family OGV Estate Pinot Noir (2009)||$63||91|
|2.||Inman Family Russian River Valley Pinot Gris (2012)||$35|
Farm CertificationsCertified: Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1767.89|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (4)
- Block: Main Block(6.59 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir96.61 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: Pinot Gris (0.14 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)99.28 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: Pinot Gris 2 (0.16 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)92.9 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: Pinot Gris 3 (0.26 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)94.89 ft. | HuichicaView block details
About Olivet Grange Vineyard
Planted in July of 2000, the Olivet Grange Vineyard is home to 6.6 acres of Pinot Noir and 0.7 acres Pinot Gris. Pinot Noir clones planted on the property include 777, 667, 828, 115 and 114. Pinot Gris clone is 146.
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 84Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
The vineyard data presented here is most often sourced from the public data sources listed below. However, Everyvine also accepts data from vineyard owners who often have even better data they have collected themseleves.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).
- SSURGO: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) Database. Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- STATSGO2: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. U.S. General Soil Map (STATSGO2). Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Web Soil Survey: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Web Soil Survey. Available online at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/.