- Planted Area
195 Palmer AveEugene, OR, 97405
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)Vine Age: 12 years (average)Wine Regions: Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 77.7 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1166.74|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (10)
- Block: 1 (29.1 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir930.64 ft. | Bellpine, JoryView block details
- Block: 1C (7.86 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir894.77 ft. | Bellpine, JoryView block details
- Block: 1D (7.92 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir850.97 ft. | Bellpine, JoryView block details
- Block: 2 (2.39 acres)Grape: Chardonnay865.45 ft. | JoryView block details
- Block: 2B (1.25 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir847.76 ft. | JoryView block details
- Block: 3 (14.86 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir879.76 ft. | Bellpine, JoryView block details
- Block: 3B (1.5 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir872.05 ft. | JoryView block details
- Block: 3C (2.1 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir847.12 ft. | Abiqua, JoryView block details
- Block: 4 (7.11 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)927.21 ft. | BellpineView block details
- Block: C1 (3.61 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir965.23 ft. | Bellpine, JoryView block details
About Chalice Vineyards
We work hard at making the best possible wines from the grapes we grow in our own vineyard and those we purchase from others. We strive to make wines that are honest, distinctive representations of the fruit from which they come. We have great respect for our natural heritage and are careful stewards of our land and protectors of our natural environment. We believe that great wines require the hands-on effort of a talented winemaker who has an intimate understanding of the vineyards from which the wine grapes originate and each lot of wine in the cellar. The proof is in the bottle.
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 70756Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
The vineyard data presented here is most often sourced from the public data sources listed below. However, Everyvine also accepts data from vineyard owners who often have even better data they have collected themseleves.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).
- SSURGO: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) Database. Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- STATSGO2: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. U.S. General Soil Map (STATSGO2). Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Web Soil Survey: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Web Soil Survey. Available online at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/.