- Planted Area
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 53.14 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1893.93|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (12)
- Block: 1 (8.73 acres)Grape: Unknown198.41 ft. | Alluvial land, Clear Lake, ZamoraView block details
- Block: 10 (2.11 acres)Grape: Unknown193.63 ft. | Clear LakeView block details
- Block: 11 (6.91 acres)Grape: Unknown197.63 ft. | Clear Lake, ZamoraView block details
- Block: 12 (19.03 acres)Grape: Unknown201.56 ft. | Clear Lake, ZamoraView block details
- Block: 2 (2.64 acres)Grape: Unknown197.33 ft. | Alluvial land, Clear LakeView block details
- Block: 3 (2.54 acres)Grape: Unknown196.75 ft. | Alluvial land, Clear LakeView block details
- Block: 4 (0.11 acres)Grape: Unknown195.23 ft. | Alluvial land, Clear LakeView block details
- Block: 5 (2.57 acres)Grape: Unknown196.1 ft. | Alluvial land, Clear LakeView block details
- Block: 6 (2.49 acres)Grape: Unknown195.49 ft. | Clear LakeView block details
- Block: 7 (1.88 acres)Grape: Unknown209.5 ft. | Clear Lake, ZamoraView block details
- Block: 8 (1.64 acres)Grape: Unknown194.94 ft. | Clear LakeView block details
- Block: 9 (2.49 acres)Grape: Unknown194.33 ft. | Clear LakeView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1450Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).