Platinum Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Platinum RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
Kanzler Family Vineyards
- Planted Area
2109 Sanders RoadSebastopol, CA, 95472
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot NoirVine Age: 22 years (average)Wine Regions: North Coast, Russian River Valley, Sebastopol Hills, Sonoma Coast
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 14.51 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
|1.||Lynmar Estate, Kanzler Vineyard, Pinot Noir (2013)||$70|
|2.||Kanzler Vineyards Sonoma Coast Pinot (2013)||$52||91|
|3.||Kanzler Vineyards Estate Reserve Pinot Noir (2013)||$72||92|
|4.||Kosta-Browne - Kanzler Vineyard (2013)||$90||93|
|5.||Kosta-Browne, Kanzler Vineyard (2013)||$90||93|
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1697.64|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (8)
- Block: 1(1.83 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir256.63 ft. | Goldridge, PajaroView block details
- Block: 2(1.78 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir267.41 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 3(2 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir248.84 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 4(1.59 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir234.75 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 5(1.53 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir230.91 ft. | Goldridge, PajaroView block details
- Block: 6(1.31 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir241.33 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 7(2.17 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir249.04 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 8(2.3 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir265.32 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
About Kanzler Vineyard
Farming is our passion. Winemaking is our craft. We share our family's story in every bottle.
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 11844Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).