- Planted Area
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)Vine Age: 30 years (average)Wine Regions: Eola - Amity Hills, Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 25.64 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1041.07|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (9)
- Block: 1 (4.09 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir849.46 ft. | Jory, Nekia, RitnerView block details
- Block: 2 (3.19 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir825.98 ft. | Jory, RitnerView block details
- Block: 3 (3.11 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)805.86 ft. | Jory, RitnerView block details
- Block: 4 (0.94 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir845.96 ft. | Jory, NekiaView block details
- Block: 5 (4.57 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir807.23 ft. | Jory, NekiaView block details
- Block: 6 (0.72 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir869.24 ft. | Jory, NekiaView block details
- Block: 7 (0.68 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir894.34 ft. | Jory, NekiaView block details
- Block: 8 (7.66 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir857.01 ft. | NekiaView block details
- Block: 9 (0.68 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir889 ft. | NekiaView block details
About Kathken Vineyards
40 acre vineyard in the Eola Amity Hills AVA in Polk County, OR. Award winning vineyard & wines..Pinot Noirs & Pinot Gris.
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1096Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).