Platinum Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Platinum RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 54.63 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
|1.||Nickel and Nickel Cabernet Sauvignon Kelham Vineyard (2007)||$90||94+|
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||2005.1|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (8)
- Block: 1(9.21 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon189.62 ft. | BaleView block details
- Block: 2 (18.46 acres)Grape: Unknown174.44 ft. | BaleView block details
- Block: 3 (1.5 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon174.8 ft. | BaleView block details
- Block: 4 (4.21 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon199.61 ft. | Bale, PerkinsView block details
- Block: 5 (7.81 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon202.86 ft. | Bale, PerkinsView block details
- Block: 6 (3.67 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon200.93 ft. | Bale, PerkinsView block details
- Block: 7 (3.56 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon210.64 ft. | Bale, PerkinsView block details
- Block: 8 (6.21 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon234.02 ft. | Bale, Hambright, PerkinsView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1982Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
If you are the owner of this vineyard you can lock editing. If locked, a vineyard is not editable by anyone other than the owner. You can lock the vineyard on this page
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).