- Planted Area
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Wine Regions: North Coast, Northern Sonoma, Russian River Valley, Sonoma Coast, Moon Mountain District Sonoma County, Sonoma Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 88.48 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1737.52|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (7)
- Block: 10 (3.47 acres)Grape: Unknown95.38 ft. | SpreckelsView block details
- Block: 2 (3.88 acres)Grape: Unknown193.06 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 3 (37.35 acres)Grape: Unknown1668.85 ft. | Laniger, Red Hill, Rock landView block details
- Block: 4 (20.13 acres)Grape: Unknown162.23 ft. | GoldridgeView block details
- Block: 7 (22.65 acres)Grape: Unknown178.31 ft. | Felta, Goldridge, SpreckelsView block details
- Block: 8 (0.52 acres)Grape: Unknown118.42 ft. | SpreckelsView block details
- Block: 9 (0.48 acres)Grape: Unknown108.4 ft. | SpreckelsView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 65Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).