Bronze Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Bronze RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
1743 Mt Veeder RdNapa, CA, 94558
Grape DetailsVarietals: Malbec, Cabernet SauvignonWine Regions: Mount Veeder, Napa Valley, North Coast
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 7.88 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1787.45|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (11)
- Block: 1 (0.21 acres)Grape: Malbec1242.58 ft. | Felton, SobranteView block details
- Block: K1(1 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1296.78 ft. | Felton, SobranteView block details
- Block: K2L (0.53 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1192.72 ft. | DibbleView block details
- Block: K2U (0.71 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1245.45 ft. | Dibble, FeltonView block details
- Block: K3L (0.57 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1168.1 ft. | DibbleView block details
- Block: K3U (0.96 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1223.91 ft. | Dibble, FeltonView block details
- Block: K4L (0.68 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1157.65 ft. | DibbleView block details
- Block: K4U (0.7 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1210.13 ft. | Dibble, FeltonView block details
- Block: K5L (0.85 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1144.62 ft. | DibbleView block details
- Block: K5U (0.47 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1161.35 ft. | DibbleView block details
- Block: K6 (1.2 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1085.94 ft. | Dibble, FeltonView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 5443Created Date: November 5, 2013Edit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).