- Planted Area
13318 Dominic Rd.Mt. Angel, OR, 97326
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Wine Regions: Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 269.51 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1204.46|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (12)
- Block: 1 (37.7 acres)Grape: Unknown211.27 ft. | Amity, WoodburnView block details
- Block: 10 (19.12 acres)Grape: Unknown214.46 ft. | Amity, Concord, WoodburnView block details
- Block: 11 (2.39 acres)Grape: Unknown213.47 ft. | Amity, ConcordView block details
- Block: 12 (1.25 acres)Grape: Unknown221.26 ft. | AmityView block details
- Block: 2 (34.86 acres)Grape: Unknown334.92 ft. | Amity, Dayton, Holcomb, NekiaView block details
- Block: 3 (31.38 acres)Grape: Unknown334.24 ft. | Holcomb, NekiaView block details
- Block: 4 (5.06 acres)Grape: Unknown346.18 ft. | Holcomb, SilvertonView block details
- Block: 5 (17.41 acres)Grape: Unknown335.85 ft. | Amity, Dayton, Holcomb, SilvertonView block details
- Block: 6 (34.52 acres)Grape: Unknown323.34 ft. | Amity, Dayton, Holcomb, Santiam, SilvertonView block details
- Block: 7 (14.48 acres)Grape: Unknown311.63 ft. | Amity, ConcordView block details
- Block: 8 (29.85 acres)Grape: Unknown326.31 ft. | Amity, Concord, Nekia, SantiamView block details
- Block: 9 (41.49 acres)Grape: Unknown314.99 ft. | Amity, Concord, DaytonView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 65954Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).