- Planted Area
5265 Jack Creek RoadTempleton, CA, 93465
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Chardonnay, Syrah, Pinot Noir, GrenacheVine Age: 16.4 years (average)Wine Regions: Central Coast, Paso Robles, Paso Robles Willow Creek District
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 40.3 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsCertified: Demeter Certified Biodynamic
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1752|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (11)
- Block: C04 (4.6 acres)Grape: Chardonnay998.13 ft. | Cropley, Lockwood, ShimmonView block details
- Block: Coyote (2.1 acres)Grape: Syrah1056.18 ft. | Cropley, NacimientoView block details
- Block: PN115 (5 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir973.16 ft. | LockwoodView block details
- Block: PN2A (5 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir967.36 ft. | Lockwood, ShimmonView block details
- Block: PN667 (5.4 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir992.82 ft. | Cropley, Lockwood, ShimmonView block details
- Block: PNP5 (5 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir985.92 ft. | Lockwood, ShimmonView block details
- Block: Syrah Noir (5 acres)Grape: Syrah963.66 ft. | LockwoodView block details
- Block: Turkey (1.9 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir1037.7 ft. | Arbuckle, NacimientoView block details
- Block: Turkey (2.1 acres)Grape: Grenache1030.79 ft. | Arbuckle, Cropley, NacimientoView block details
- Block: Turkey (2 acres)Grape: Grenache1014.01 ft. | Cropley, NacimientoView block details
- Block: Varga (2.2 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir1062.25 ft. | Arbuckle, NacimientoView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 2468Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).