Silver Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Silver RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
4100 Piner Rd.Santa Rosa, CA, 95403
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, ChardonnayWine Regions: North Coast, Northern Sonoma, Russian River Valley, Sonoma Coast
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 56.43 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsCertified: Sustainability in Practice
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1774.82|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (11)
- Block: 1(4.38 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir66.78 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 10(4.13 acres)Grape: Chardonnay70.54 ft. | Huichica, PajaroView block details
- Block: 11(5.32 acres)Grape: Chardonnay64.91 ft. | Huichica, PajaroView block details
- Block: 2 (2.23 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir79.51 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 3(4.97 acres)Grape: Chardonnay90.14 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 4(5.43 acres)Grape: Chardonnay86.37 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 5(2.9 acres)Grape: Chardonnay96.19 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 6 (7.58 acres)Grape: Chardonnay79.99 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 7(6.92 acres)Grape: Chardonnay66.64 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 8 (4.48 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir62.12 ft. | Huichica, PajaroView block details
- Block: 9(8.09 acres)Grape: Chardonnay66.96 ft. | Huichica, PajaroView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1764Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).