- Planted Area
6513 Lakeville HwyPetaluma, CA, 94954
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, SyrahWine Regions: North Coast, Petaluma Gap, Sonoma Coast
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 27.3 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1729.55|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (11)
- Block: 1 (0.29 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir237.94 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 10(1.8 acres)Grape: Chardonnay231.02 ft. | Diablo, Gullied landView block details
- Block: 2 (1.9 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir231.85 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 3 (1.99 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir229.36 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 4(4.4 acres)Grape: Chardonnay235.4 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 5 (0.41 acres)Grape: Syrah230.03 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 6 (4.85 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir221.77 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 7 (1.65 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir174.75 ft. | Diablo, Gullied landView block details
- Block: 8 (4.28 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir197.99 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 9A (1.95 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir207.72 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 9B (3.78 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir209.42 ft. | Diablo, Gullied landView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1793Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).