- Planted Area
1990 East Napa StreetSonoma, CA, 95476
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Viognier, Grenache Blanc, Marsanne, Roussanne, Mourvèdre (Mataro), SyrahWine Regions: North Coast, Sonoma Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 9.04 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1819.68|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (9)
- Block: 1 (1.24 acres)Grape: Viognier104.89 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 2 (1.11 acres)Grape: Grenache Blanc102.42 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 3 (2.11 acres)Grape: Grenache107.82 ft. | Huichica, LanigerView block details
- Block: 4 (1.25 acres)Grape: Viognier103.79 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 5 (0.68 acres)Grape: Marsanne100.81 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 6 (0.74 acres)Grape: Roussanne101.28 ft. | Huichica, LanigerView block details
- Block: 7 (1.47 acres)Grape: Mourvèdre (Mataro)127.43 ft. | Huichica, LanigerView block details
- Block: 8 (0.23 acres)Grape: Syrah131.02 ft. | LanigerView block details
- Block: 9 (0.21 acres)Grape: Mourvèdre (Mataro)129.72 ft. | LanigerView block details
About Landa Vineyards
Rhone Varieties: Mourvedre, Syrah, Grenache, Viognier, Roussanne, Marsanne, Grenache Blanc
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 18665Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).