- Planted Area
9711 W. Dry Creek RoadWindsor, CA, 95448
707 479 8604
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Syrah, Zinfandel, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, MuscatWine Regions: Dry Creek Valley, North Coast, Northern SonomaHillside Locations: Yes
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 33.84 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsCertified: Fish Friendly FarmingCertified: Salmon-Safe
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1953.65|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (19)
- Block: 1 (1.18 acres)Grape: Syrah599.63 ft. | BoomerView block details
- Block: 10 (5.54 acres)Grape: Zinfandel385.54 ft. | Boomer, StonyfordView block details
- Block: 11 (1 acres)Grape: Zinfandel313.23 ft. | Boomer, StonyfordView block details
- Block: 12 (2.99 acres)Grape: Zinfandel251.24 ft. | Boomer, Stonyford, YoloView block details
- Block: 13 (0.14 acres)Grape: Grenache283.33 ft. | BoomerView block details
- Block: 14 (1.27 acres)Grape: Zinfandel277.96 ft. | BoomerView block details
- Block: 15 (3.02 acres)Grape: Syrah349.66 ft. | BoomerView block details
- Block: 16 (0.11 acres)Grape: Grenache399.23 ft. | BoomerView block details
- Block: 17 (0.51 acres)Grape: Unknown329.16 ft. | BoomerView block details
- Block: 18 (1.78 acres)Grape: Unknown252.48 ft. | BoomerView block details
- Block: 19 (2.24 acres)Grape: Syrah265.73 ft. | BoomerView block details
- Block: 2 (2.16 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon576.32 ft. | BoomerView block details
- Block: 20 (0.14 acres)Grape: Muscat223.16 ft. | Boomer, YoloView block details
- Block: 3 (1 acres)Grape: Zinfandel598.52 ft. | Boomer, StonyfordView block details
- Block: 4 (5.83 acres)Grape: Zinfandel542.61 ft. | Boomer, StonyfordView block details
- Block: 5 and 6 (1.84 acres)Grape: Zinfandel496.13 ft. | BoomerView block details
- Block: 7 (0.32 acres)Grape: Unknown519.23 ft. | Boomer, StonyfordView block details
- Block: 8 (1.08 acres)Grape: Zinfandel498.86 ft. | Boomer, StonyfordView block details
- Block: 9 (1.69 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon448.22 ft. | BoomerView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1357Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).