Naches Heights Vineyard & Winery
- Planted Area
14307 Summitview Ext.Yakima, WA, 98908
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Grenache Blanc, Malbec, Marsanne, Mourvèdre (Mataro), Roussanne, Tempranillo (Valdepeñas)Vine Age: 9.7 years (average)Wine Regions: Columbia Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 12.52 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsCertified: USDA Organic
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1269.14|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (11)
- Block: 1 (0.72 acres)Grape: Syrah1654.89 ft. | Gorst, HarwoodView block details
- Block: Cab Sauvignon (1.13 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1668.56 ft. | Gorst, HarwoodView block details
- Block: Chardonnay (1.73 acres)Grape: Chardonnay1672.4 ft. | Gorst, HarwoodView block details
- Block: Grenache (1.37 acres)Grape: Grenache Blanc1690.56 ft. | Gorst, HarwoodView block details
- Block: Grenache Noir (0.94 acres)Grape: Grenache1655.85 ft. | Gorst, HarwoodView block details
- Block: Malbec (1.1 acres)Grape: Malbec1665.57 ft. | Gorst, HarwoodView block details
- Block: Marsanne (0.87 acres)Grape: Marsanne1641.39 ft. | Gorst, HarwoodView block details
- Block: Mourvedre (0.93 acres)Grape: Mourvèdre (Mataro)1650.83 ft. | Gorst, HarwoodView block details
- Block: Rousanne (0.66 acres)Grape: Roussanne1654.2 ft. | Gorst, HarwoodView block details
- Block: Syrah JP (1.58 acres)Grape: Syrah1658.14 ft. | Gorst, HarwoodView block details
- Block: Tempranillo (1.49 acres)Grape: Tempranillo (Valdepeñas)1636.01 ft. | Gorst, HarwoodView block details
About Conley Vineyard
Ancient Soils High elevation vineyard 1500' west of Yakima
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 185167Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).