- Planted Area
5600 Van Well RoadDallas, OR, 97338
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Gewürztraminer, Chardonnay, RieslingWine Regions: Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 32.39 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1298.37|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (6)
- Block: Abundance Pinot Noir (3.16 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir312.55 ft. | Chehulpum, Dupee, Hazelair, RickreallView block details
- Block: Harmony Gewurztraminer (7.11 acres)Grape: Gewürztraminer322.29 ft. | Chehulpum, Hazelair, RickreallView block details
- Block: Peace Chardonnay (10.85 acres)Grape: Chardonnay346.86 ft. | Chehulpum, Rickreall, WillakenzieView block details
- Block: Prosperity Pinot Noir (4.87 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir376.69 ft. | Chehulpum, RickreallView block details
- Block: Serenity Chardonnay (3.04 acres)Grape: Chardonnay325.36 ft. | Chehulpum, Dupee, Hazelair, RickreallView block details
- Block: Tranquility Riesling (3.36 acres)Grape: Riesling219.42 ft. | Hazelair, Santiam, WapatoView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 978Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).