- Planted Area
Niederberger RoadDundee, OR, 97115
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Pinot BlancVine Age: 27.9 years (average)Wine Regions: Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 17.65 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1210.12|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (9)
- Block: 1ABC (5.68 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir263.24 ft. | View block details
- Block: 1D (0.4 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir227 ft. | View block details
- Block: 2A (1.68 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir336.51 ft. | View block details
- Block: 2B (5.17 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir300.87 ft. | View block details
- Block: 3A (0.42 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir309.25 ft. | View block details
- Block: 3B (0.35 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir311.75 ft. | View block details
- Block: 3C (2.02 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir338.38 ft. | View block details
- Block: 3D (0.81 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir351.99 ft. | View block details
- Block: PB (1.12 acres)Grape: Pinot Blanc236.77 ft. | View block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1551Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).