- Planted Area
SW Lambert LaneGaston , OR, 97119
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier (Meunier), Chardonnay, Melon de Bourgogne (Melon)Vine Age: 4.3 years (average)Wine Regions: Chehalem Mountains, Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 18.53 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
Gathering Elevation Data...
The Everyvine servers are currently building an elevation model of this vineyard. This process normally takes 1-5 minutes but can take up to a few hours.
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1194.81|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (12)
- Block: 1 (1.69 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir517.89 ft. | SaumView block details
- Block: 10 (1.6 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir508.77 ft. | SaumView block details
- Block: 11 (1.02 acres)Grape: Pinot Meunier (Meunier)0 ft. | View block details
- Block: 1a (0.18 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir502.26 ft. | SaumView block details
- Block: 2 (2.55 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir546.17 ft. | SaumView block details
- Block: 3 (2.57 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir593.34 ft. | SaumView block details
- Block: 4 (2.29 acres)Grape: Chardonnay551.19 ft. | SaumView block details
- Block: 5 (2.07 acres)Grape: Chardonnay602.41 ft. | SaumView block details
- Block: 6 (0.93 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir506.79 ft. | SaumView block details
- Block: 7 (0.54 acres)Grape: Melon de Bourgogne (Melon)656 ft. | SaumView block details
- Block: 8 (1.57 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir605.64 ft. | SaumView block details
- Block: 9 (1.52 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir509.83 ft. | SaumView block details
About Ninebark Vineyard
Sustainable, LIVE, non-irrigated, volcanic soil
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 94360Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
The vineyard data presented here is most often sourced from the public data sources listed below. However, Everyvine also accepts data from vineyard owners who often have even better data they have collected themseleves.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).
- SSURGO: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) Database. Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- STATSGO2: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. U.S. General Soil Map (STATSGO2). Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Web Soil Survey: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Web Soil Survey. Available online at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/.