- Planted Area
4700 Terrace Heights Dr.Yakima, WA, 98901
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Malbec, Merlot, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio), Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc), SémillonVine Age: 6 years (average)Wine Regions: Columbia Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 33.31 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
Gathering Elevation Data...
The Everyvine servers are currently building an elevation model of this vineyard. This process normally takes 1-5 minutes but can take up to a few hours.
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1448.62|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (9)
- Block: Cabernet Franc (2.68 acres)Grape: Cabernet Franc0 ft. | View block details
- Block: Cabernet Sauvignon (5.7 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon0 ft. | View block details
- Block: Chardonnay (1.37 acres)Grape: Chardonnay0 ft. | View block details
- Block: Malbec (4.19 acres)Grape: Malbec0 ft. | View block details
- Block: Merlot (12.48 acres)Grape: Merlot1149.58 ft. | Warden, Willis, MoxeeView block details
- Block: Pinot Gris (1.8 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)0 ft. | View block details
- Block: Sauvignon Blanc (1.45 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)0 ft. | View block details
- Block: Semillon (1.51 acres)Grape: Sémillon0 ft. | View block details
- Block: Teresa's Block (2.13 acres)Grape: Merlot0 ft. | View block details
About Noel Vineyard
Our goal at Noel Vineyard is to produce the highest quality wine grapes. We take every step to ensure that only our very best goes into the bottle.
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 269591Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).