- Planted Area
46002 N. District Line RoadProsser, WA, 99350
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Petit Verdot, Chardonnay, Syrah, Cabernet SauvignonVine Age: 16.3 years (average)Wine Regions: Columbia Valley, Yakima Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 98.92 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1460.56|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (9)
- Block: 1 (7.18 acres)Grape: Petit Verdot1131.73 ft. | Burke, Shano, WardenView block details
- Block: Ranch 11 (12.01 acres)Grape: Chardonnay1110.14 ft. | WardenView block details
- Block: Ranch 14 (14.26 acres)Grape: Syrah901.86 ft. | Kiona, Prosser, StarbuckView block details
- Block: Ranch 15 (9.19 acres)Grape: Chardonnay1247.15 ft. | Burke, ShanoView block details
- Block: Ranch 15, (7.48 acres)Grape: Petit Verdot1234.8 ft. | Kiona, ShanoView block details
- Block: Ranch 19 (14.38 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon855.13 ft. | Scooteney, StarbuckView block details
- Block: Ranch 23 (1.25 acres)Grape: Chardonnay1221.43 ft. | ShanoView block details
- Block: Ranch 25 (27.92 acres)Grape: Chardonnay1205.4 ft. | Burke, KionaView block details
- Block: Ranch 3 Old Vine (5.25 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon958.19 ft. | ProsserView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 187969Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).