Bronze Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Bronze RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
Grape DetailsVarietals: Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, SyrahVine Age: 21 years (average)Wine Regions: Central Coast, Paso Robles, Paso Robles Estrella District
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 63.16 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||2019.55|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (10)
- Block: 1A(2.69 acres)Grape: Zinfandel811.82 ft. | MochoView block details
- Block: 2A (1.01 acres)Grape: Zinfandel865.89 ft. | ArbuckleView block details
- Block: 3A (2.84 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon857.13 ft. | Arbuckle, NacimientoView block details
- Block: 3B (0.46 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon857.06 ft. | Arbuckle, NacimientoView block details
- Block: 3C (0.46 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon857.1 ft. | Arbuckle, NacimientoView block details
- Block: 3D (6.96 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon855.7 ft. | Arbuckle, NacimientoView block details
- Block: 3E (7.72 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon851.95 ft. | Arbuckle, NacimientoView block details
- Block: 4A (19.31 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon862.5 ft. | Arbuckle, NacimientoView block details
- Block: 5A (9.5 acres)Grape: Syrah842.8 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: 6A (12.21 acres)Grape: Syrah860.49 ft. | Balcom, NacimientoView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 2475Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).