- Planted Area
9282 W. Dry Creek RdHealdsburg, CA, 95448
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 117.87 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1973.35|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (8)
- Block: 1 (35.52 acres)Grape: Unknown209.81 ft. | Cortina, Manzanita, Riverwash, YoloView block details
- Block: 2 (17.85 acres)Grape: Unknown198.75 ft. | Clough, Riverwash, YoloView block details
- Block: 3 (29.83 acres)Grape: Unknown187.5 ft. | Cortina, Riverwash, YoloView block details
- Block: 4 (10.52 acres)Grape: Unknown202.83 ft. | Clough, Riverwash, YoloView block details
- Block: 5 (11.88 acres)Grape: Unknown202.97 ft. | Clough, Riverwash, YoloView block details
- Block: 6 (4.32 acres)Grape: Unknown183.18 ft. | Cortina, Riverwash, YoloView block details
- Block: 7 (3.04 acres)Grape: Unknown275.16 ft. | BoomerView block details
- Block: 8 (4.91 acres)Grape: Unknown279.62 ft. | Boomer, CloughView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 674Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).