- Planted Area
27000 Ramal RoadSonoma, CA, 95476
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 539.26 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1687.64|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (15)
- Block: 1 (60.14 acres)Grape: Unknown67.93 ft. | Diablo, HaireView block details
- Block: 10 (55.45 acres)Grape: Unknown56.47 ft. | HaireView block details
- Block: 11 (226.37 acres)Grape: Unknown113.81 ft. | HaireView block details
- Block: 12 (8.41 acres)Grape: Unknown116.87 ft. | HaireView block details
- Block: 13 (7.64 acres)Grape: Unknown59.26 ft. | HaireView block details
- Block: 14 (6.2 acres)Grape: Unknown41.19 ft. | HaireView block details
- Block: 15 (2.44 acres)Grape: Unknown43.25 ft. | HaireView block details
- Block: 2 (2.99 acres)Grape: Unknown178.93 ft. | HaireView block details
- Block: 3 (3.66 acres)Grape: Unknown148.54 ft. | HaireView block details
- Block: 4 (110.3 acres)Grape: Unknown32.87 ft. | Diablo, HaireView block details
- Block: 5 (12.88 acres)Grape: Unknown19.95 ft. | Haire, PajaroView block details
- Block: 6 (9.04 acres)Grape: Unknown51.66 ft. | HaireView block details
- Block: 7 (9.04 acres)Grape: Unknown51.66 ft. | HaireView block details
- Block: 8 (12.35 acres)Grape: Unknown76.54 ft. | HaireView block details
- Block: 9 (12.35 acres)Grape: Unknown76.54 ft. | HaireView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 227Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).