Silver Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Silver RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
21223 Dickson WayPlymouth, CA, 95669
Grape DetailsVarietals: Sangiovese, SyrahVine Age: 24.8 years (average)Wine Regions: CaShenandoah Valley, Sierra Foothills
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 5.87 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
|1.||Noceto Sangiovese (2010)||$ -|
|2.||Kendric Vineyards Syrah (2007)||$21|
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1858.63|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (6)
- Block: Head Trained Back (0.05 acres)Grape: Sangiovese1452.24 ft. | SierraView block details
- Block: Head Trained Front (0.13 acres)Grape: Sangiovese1468.97 ft. | SierraView block details
- Block: North (1.21 acres)Grape: Sangiovese1466.57 ft. | SierraView block details
- Block: South (1.18 acres)Grape: Sangiovese1455.21 ft. | SierraView block details
- Block: Syrah(2.02 acres)Grape: Syrah1441.31 ft. | SierraView block details
- Block: West (1.28 acres)Grape: Sangiovese1444.94 ft. | SierraView block details
About Reward Ranch
Roughly 4 acres of sangiovese, planted in 1994. Mostly VSP with a couple small head trained blocks. Isole e Olena cuttings on 110R rootstock.
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 2377Created Date: June 19, 2012Edit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).