- Planted Area
4221 Big Ranch RdNapa, CA, 94558
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc), Sauvignon Musque, SémillonWine Regions: Napa Valley, North Coast, Oak Knoll District
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 17 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1872.08|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (8)
- Block: 1 (0.08 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon83.07 ft. | BaleView block details
- Block: 2 (2.46 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)73.14 ft. | Bale, HaireView block details
- Block: 3 (1.71 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)74 ft. | Bale, HaireView block details
- Block: 4 (3.63 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)74.26 ft. | Bale, HaireView block details
- Block: 5 (2.53 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)80.57 ft. | BaleView block details
- Block: 6 (2.59 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)79.74 ft. | BaleView block details
- Block: 8 (3.11 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Musque73.21 ft. | Bale, HaireView block details
- Block: 9 (0.89 acres)Grape: Sémillon68.96 ft. | HaireView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 5851Created Date: November 6, 2013Edit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).