Gold Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Gold RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
150 Old Vine LnWindsor, CA, 95492
Grape DetailsVarietals: Chardonnay, Syrah, Pinot NoirWine Regions: North Coast, Northern Sonoma, Russian River Valley, Sonoma Coast
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 26.72 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1774.33|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (6)
- Block: 1A(16.79 acres)Grape: Chardonnay80.97 ft. | Huichica, Riverwash, Spreckels, ZamoraView block details
- Block: 1B(2.93 acres)Grape: Syrah85.79 ft. | HuichicaView block details
- Block: 2(1.74 acres)Grape: Chardonnay72.07 ft. | Cole, HuichicaView block details
- Block: 3A(2.23 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir69.12 ft. | Cole, HuichicaView block details
- Block: 3B(1.59 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir67.3 ft. | Cole, Huichica, Riverwash, SpreckelsView block details
- Block: 3C(1.44 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir64.87 ft. | Cole, Riverwash, SpreckelsView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1785Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).