- Planted Area
3838 Branch RoadPaso Robles, CA, 93446
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah (Durif), Petit VerdotVine Age: 19.3 years (average)Wine Regions: Central Coast, Paso Robles, Paso Robles Geneseo District
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 69.6 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||2010.87|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (7)
- Block: A (19.2 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon973.62 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: B (14.5 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon994.63 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: C (3.4 acres)Grape: Petite Sirah (Durif)967.29 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: D (10 acres)Grape: Petit Verdot985.81 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: E (5.2 acres)Grape: Petit Verdot995.37 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: F (10 acres)Grape: Petite Sirah (Durif)1010.84 ft. | NacimientoView block details
- Block: G (7.3 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1009.63 ft. | NacimientoView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 2483Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).