Silver Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Silver RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
6225 Eastside RdWindsor, CA
Grape DetailsVarietals: Syrah, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc), Pinot Blanc, Merlot, Pinot NoirWine Regions: North Coast, Northern Sonoma, Russian River Valley, Sonoma Coast
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 64.56 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsCertified: Fish Friendly FarmingCertified: Salmon-SafeCertified: USDA Organic
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1756.41|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (10)
- Block: 1(4.84 acres)Grape: Syrah228.47 ft. | Boomer, PleasantonView block details
- Block: 10 (2.56 acres)Grape: Chardonnay228.13 ft. | PleasantonView block details
- Block: 2 (4 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)236.49 ft. | PleasantonView block details
- Block: 3 (4.12 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)236.19 ft. | PleasantonView block details
- Block: 4 (7.33 acres)Grape: Pinot Blanc233.52 ft. | PleasantonView block details
- Block: 5 (3.56 acres)Grape: Merlot230.17 ft. | PleasantonView block details
- Block: 6(9.61 acres)Grape: Chardonnay236.32 ft. | Boomer, PleasantonView block details
- Block: 7 (10.7 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)234.83 ft. | Boomer, PleasantonView block details
- Block: 8(4.31 acres)Grape: Chardonnay223.6 ft. | Boomer, PleasantonView block details
- Block: 9(13.53 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir219.82 ft. | PleasantonView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1211Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â€ť American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).