- Planted Area
6995 Sonoma Mountain RoadGlen Ellen, CA, 95404
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet FrancWine Regions: North Coast, Sonoma Mountain, Sonoma Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 23.59 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1947.42|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (6)
- Block: 1 (6.75 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon711.09 ft. | Goulding, SpreckelsView block details
- Block: 2 (3.49 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon792.01 ft. | Goulding, SpreckelsView block details
- Block: 3 (1.31 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon827.69 ft. | SpreckelsView block details
- Block: 4 (4.66 acres)Grape: Merlot838.73 ft. | SpreckelsView block details
- Block: 5 (4.06 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon748.65 ft. | Goulding, SpreckelsView block details
- Block: 6 (3.32 acres)Grape: Cabernet Franc719.6 ft. | Goulding, SpreckelsView block details
About Berger Vineyard
Classic old mountain vineyard with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc.
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1824Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).