- Block Name
- Planted Area
- Wine Regions
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietal: UnknownClone: UnknownRootstock: UnknownStatus: Planted
Vineyard block planted and producing fruit
Not For SaleThese grapes are not currently listed for sale. Find similar grapes for sale today at the Everyvine grape market.
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Month||Solar Radiation (WH/m2)|
|Ave. Annual Temperature||57.6 °F|
|Ave. Growing Season Temperature||62.9 °F|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1730.57|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
|Month||High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (in.)|
Soil ComponentComponent Name/Kind: Alluvial land, Suther, Yolo / Miscellaneous area, SeriesMapunit Name/Kind: Alluvial land, sandy, Suther-Laughlin loams, 15 to 50 percent slopes, Yolo sandy loam, 0 to 2 percent slopes, Yolo sandy loam, overwash, 0 to 5 percent slopes / Consociation, ComplexTaxonomy:
- Class: Xerofluvents, Fine, montmorillonitic, mesic Aquic Haploxeralfs, Fine-silty, mixed, nonacid, thermic Typic Xerorthents, Fine-loamy, mixed, thermic Fluventic Haploxerolls
- Order: Entisols, Alfisols, Mollisols
- Suborder: Xeralfs
- Particle Size: fine-loamy
Soil HorizonBedrock Depth: 77 cm
|Available Water Storage||cm|
|Avail. Water Capacity||0.11||-||0.12|
Soil Capability Classifications
|Land (Class/Subclass)||5 / w, e, c|
|Natural Drainage||Somewhat excessively drained, Moderately well drained, Well drained|
|Hydrologic Group||D, B|
AdministrationBlock-ID: 9776Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Block
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
If you are the owner of this vineyard you can lock editing. If locked, a vineyard is not editable by anyone other than the owner. You can lock the vineyard on this page
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north.
The vineyard data presented here is most often sourced from the public data sources listed below. However, Everyvine also accepts data from vineyard owners who often have even better data they have collected themseleves.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Using monthly and annual temperature data. Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).
- SSURGO: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) Database. Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- STATSGO2: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. U.S. General Soil Map (STATSGO2). Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Web Soil Survey: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Web Soil Survey. Available online at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/.